Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Went to Bukit Batok Nature Park after school to do video for our HR assignment.
When I was waiting my friend, I saw some monkeys on the tree.
& I was so so so scare when I was in the toilet.
Kept on telling my friend to wait for me (for your information, I was shitting that time) just in case if the monkeys came in.
Then when we were recording the video, 3 monkeys came to us all of a sudden.
5 of us screamed!
& the monkeys just didn't give a damn and they tried to look for food in my friend's bag!
It even touched my bag! YEW!
& when my friend tried to scare it off, it opened his mouth and we just ran away!
It was so scary,seriously!

Oh my God, that was the scariest day in my life!
Monkeys are so not cute!
They are scary!
Scary shits!




0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.