Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Monday, January 31, 2011

I'M GOING HOME IN 18 hours!
FINALLY! :D :D :D
Have been counting down since 1st of January?
& tomorrow is the day! :D :D :D

Unfortunately, I have flu :(
& I'm exhausted.
Feel like going to collapse again!
No please, go away and visit me another days!
I would go insane if I'm sick!
I told you, I'm ready to gain weight for granny's yummy dishes!
Flu, please, please please please please, go away!
Your co-operation is so much appreciated!

Anyway,
新年快乐!
恭喜发财!
身体健康!
万事如意!
出入平安!
幸福快乐!

Will update when I'm back :)
Happy Chinese New Year peeps! :)

xx

Let's rock the town my dearest cousins <3>
ARE YOU READY?
See you guys in 18 hours!


0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.