Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aloha! :D

Dad & I

Dad, I've booked the air ticket! *which was a lie*
Oh! By the way, can you check the air ticket for me ?
*details*
DAD! Can you please don't stay in Klang for that long? I will be leaving the day after.
I know! I will try! Okay?
*sigh* NOT OKAY!
Okay, I will try to change the date.
*WIN* ;p

I got a good news!
Will be having lecture in S.I.M Headquarter next semester! :)
Hehehe! Headquarter is way better than Management House!
It's nearer and the food in the cafe is better! :)
BUT, I don't even know if I could pass the exam :(
SIGH!

Anyway, 4 more days! 4 more!
HEHEHEHEHEHE!
I'm going homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) YAY! :D
CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!
I'm so excited!


no matter what :)

0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.