Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I was so so so pissed this afternoon!
When I was in the bus, there was this uncle scolding the little kid.
He said,'I told you to move in! why didn't you?'
The kid ignored.
Then the uncle said,' You know you were blocking the way?! and everyone had been waiting for half an hour out there!' *it was less than 5 minutes for your information*
He even scolded the kid,'人你不做,要做看门狗!'
He scolded so loud that everyone in the bus could hear what he said!
I was like,'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS OLD MAN!'
He deserved a slap like seriously!

Anyway, Chinese New Year is on next week! :)
& I'm going home :)
7 days 7 days 7 days to go!
Time,could you fly,please?
I can't wait to go home!
& I'm going to ask for more and more and more angpaws! :D

Good night babes xx.

0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.