Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Sunday, February 6, 2011

I heard a bad news when I was back in Malaysia and I was so so so pissed!
It was my cousin (dad's side) wanted to take advantage on my daddy.
Daddy was so upset.
& I'm so sad for him!
Those people just don't fucking have brain!
This is not the first time they have taken advantage on daddy!
& I swear, this time, I'm gonna make them fail!
I will NEVER let ANYONE to take advantage on my dad,my mom or my brothers,ever again!
You think they are too stupid to be fooled?
I will make you call yourself an idiot!

You can bully me, you can scold me, you can beat me, you can take advantage on me, you can do anything to me,
but NOT my family!
Not a chance!

& to the idiot,
get your own fucking life and stay away from my daddy!
I will make you regret of what you've done or what you're going to do to daddy, I SWEAR!



0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.