Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Saturday, February 5, 2011

Aloha I'm back in Singapore.
Time does fly.
My 4 days and 3 nights Chinese New Year trip has already ended.

Grandma was mad at me :(
and she even cried on the phone!
She bought some cookies for me but I didn't get the cookies from her before I left and I didn't even say bye to her cause we were rushing that time!
She was so so so mad and I'm so so so sorry to her :(
Seems like I have to arrange another trip back again.

Have you realized?
The Chinese New Year is not the same anymore.
I remember how excited I was when I knew Chinese New Year was just around the corner.
I begged my mom to put the gold necklace and bracelet on for me.
& tried to be good before Chinese New Year to get 'bigger' angpaws from parents;
ran away from the lion dance and the firecrackers and etc.
But now, had to help to prepare for the lunch and dinner in the kitchen;
helped granny to pack the angpaws;
and so on.
I mean, Chinese New Year is still the best festival but it's not the same anymore.
Anyway, I had fun :)
Feel so good to gather with all of the relatives.

Good night xx


0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.