Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Saturday, October 15, 2011

Haven't been updating my blog since centuries ago! :(

Hmm, I wanted to blog about the last exam of DMS right after it ended but I was...too good in giving myself excuse not to *giggles*
hmm hmm, first of all, Sem 5 was the toughest semester among all, swear to God. (I know,like duhhhhhhhhhh)
Karen, if you're reading this, you know what I'm gonna say to you.
Thank you very much darling, you've been cheering me up, even when you yourself were panicked.
& Vanice, thanks for making fun of me :D *I must finish 7 chapters by tonight!* HAHAHA!
My parents, who give me support, all the time.
My baby, who never get annoyed by my pessimism, who tried very best to encourage me.
Thank you all, for being there with me and guided me through it.

& yeah, I've passed the exam, so I'm officially graduated from DMS now and waiting for the offer letter from RMIT.
God bless me.
x

1 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.