Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Sunday, February 13, 2011

I met these kind men when I was taking plane back home on the 1st of February.
The flight took an hour to reach in Kuala Lumpur,no,not even an hour,45 minutes I think?
I did the Sudoku, listened to the songs, day-dreaming, took a very very very short nap( which I just closed my eyes for like 10 minutes?) yet, the plane was still in the air!
& suddenly the man sat next to me talked to me.
He is a Malaysian but he had migrated to British for many years.
He told me he was doing shipping business and his wife is an English and he has 1 son and 1 daughter.
Then he showed me the pictures of the family.
The daughter is really pretty!
We talked for like 10 minutes? more or less.
& when I wanted to take my luggage, the other man from the other side offered his help!
That's so so so kind of him, isn't it? :)

Okay, thanks to the first man, for saving me from the boredom?
& the second, for offering his help :)
I'm so grateful.




0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.