Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Sunday, April 3, 2011

Please be noted that this is gonna be a super duper long post! Firstly, I'm back in Singapore, again :( I didn't want to leave, like seriously :( Dad and Owen just got back from Klang last night and I said,' Dad, I'm leaving tomorrow' He just nodded. Then I said,' You're gonna miss me!' He answered,' Of course I'm gonna miss you! But so what? Can I just stop you from studying because of missing you?' sigh, was so so so sad when I heard this. & during this trip, I've experienced a lot. Fang Yee had given birth to her baby girl, Ginnie. She is a darling :) When you see her smile, your heart would melt. I've been visiting them almost everyday. & when I was feeling like shit, Ginnie was the one who made my days. I love how she stared at me when I sang to her. & she always smiles even when she is asleep. I've been hanging out with the same friends almost every night too. I'm glad that our friendship still remains the same. We still talk a lot! So I assume all of us are talkactive? But trust me, they would put the blame on me! :D I knew this! & oh, I've passed the exam but my result wasn't so good. I didn't get any A, I was so disappointed cause I thought I would have got A in Accounting but I ended up getting B+, B in Human Resource and C in Marketing. Dad,mom and brother were like,'WHAT? you got C? and you're so happy?' I stared at them and said,' GOSH! I thought I would've failed it and now I got C, shouldn't I be happy?' & we celerated at Party Play at night :) Anyway, I will try not to talk so much and pay attention during lectures 'cause I've promised myself and also mom :) & I can't let mom down! So, Sem 4 is gonna be commenced on Monday. Break is ending soon. It's time to back to study life again. Deep down in my mind, I miss everything back in KK especially my family. My small but comfy bed, my pillow with my saliva on it, my blanket that I refused to take off from me every morning, my hot-tempered daddy, my non-stop-nagging mommy, 2 of my brothers and etc. But I'm going back very very soon! So I'll be seeing them soon too! I regret for not spending more time with my family but I promise, I will not do the same anymore. Family,always comes first. I love them. Good night people. xo

0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.