Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Monday, February 14, 2011

Helloooooooo did you people receive any mysterious gift from mysterious people today? :)
I DIDN'T!! HAHAH!
I got a box of Kinder Bueno though, from a friend.
We had an exchange gift session and they didn't like the gift that I've chosen for an hour! :(
I was so sad! :((
Okay whatever!
As for me, Valentine's Day is just another ordinary day!
Thank God that it's ending in 1 hour and 8 minutes!

By the way, Chinese New Year is ending in 2 days!
I miss celebrating Chap Goh Meh in Kota Kinabalu! :(

& next Thursday will be the last lecture of Sem 3.
Then exam comes!
Will be having HR on the 1st of March, then Marketing then Managerial Accounting.
Wish me luck peeps!
& for those who are having exam, or going to have exam like me,
wish you all best of luck! :D

Now, good night world.
xx

I miss Sabah Tshung Tsin Secondary School.
I miss Senior Three Ai,like so freaking much!
I miss my chicks!
I miss walking around in the canteen and ended up getting nothing!
I miss complaining about the weather with the bitches!
I miss being called as the 'puteri lilin'.
I miss cheating my daddy that I had stomach cramp and I needed to go home.
I miss running away from the prefects.
I miss getting caught by the prefects!
I miss leading Green House!
I miss bullying Phoebe Leong and Chin Ng!
I miss gossiping with Joanne Lim,Nikki Lee,Hoo Koh Hsin,Rachel Chang and Chee Oi Lien.
I miss... ... ...
I miss every SINGLE moment or minute or second that I had with each and everyone of you.
Dear all,
I miss all of you :(
& I actually hate you all cause you girls had fun without me in Kay Kay :(
it's raining in my mind,right at the moment.


0 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.