Cherry Chai's ♥

Website Visitor Counters
Visitors

▲ Back To Top
Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another post dedicated to my beloved, Sinyong Chen :)

Dear baby,
here's the song I'll sing to you, as long as we are together.

[ You're always on my mind, all day just all the time,
you're everything to me, brightest star to let me see.
You touched me in my dream, we kissed in every scene,
I pray to be with you through rain and shiny days.

I'll love you till I die, deep as see, wide as sky,
the beauty of our love paints rainbow everywhere we go,
need you, all my life, you're my hope, you're my pride,
in your arms I find my heaven, in your eyes my sea and sky,
May life our love paradise.]

Baby, I'll never forget everything single thing you did to me.
Thank you, for being patient on me, for accepting my everything, for forgiving all the mistakes I've done, for forgetting all the bad words I've ever said to hurt you, and etc.
It has been weeks since you came back and we've been seeing each other almost every day and night.
I think I've already get used to your companion and these days, I've been thinking my life without you and my tear rolled down automatically.
Baby, you're the best thing ever happened to me.
I never want to let you go baby.
Your scent, your face, your everything have imprinted in my mind and I never want to get rid of them.
I love you darling.
Maybe someday you'll leave, or maybe I would,
but I will always remember, how the best man in the world ever found me, hold my hands, kiss on my forehead and lips, to make me feel loved and secured.
Thank you baby.


2 Comments

welcome


Life quote no.1: For every minute you're mad,you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Life quote no.2: Everyone wants happiness,no one wants the pain; you can't get the rainbow without a lil rain :)

Love quote,the one and only: Love when you're ready,not when you're lonely

Bio to reach my profile,tag to talk to me,past to reach my past? and links to approach my chicks :)

Hope you enjoy your reading :) & do come back.